About meIn short:
Techie heart, Economist mind, Artist's spirit.
Expertise: Strategy & Policy on disruptive innovation
Tech startups / hackatons / creativity & innovation / culture / economic development / social innovation
I am passionate about management of creativity and innovation and applications of these for social good. My background is in development economics. I have been working in development assistance in countries like Afghanistan, Kosovo and DR Congo, I found my passion for entrepreneurship and it's importance and relevance for sustainable development.
Due to my broad background and interests I have not only developed strong analytical skills but also social and communication skills. I enjoy being in a fast-paced environment and solve complex problems together. I am aware of various roles in organizations and I try to practice principles of servant leadership.
Industry SegmentHardware Startup›IoT
- Reason for joining
- I am passionate about hardware startups and tech for good.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Strategic alliances in the high tech supply chain
- What do you want to learn more about?
- industrial IoT
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- personal boxing buddy
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- IoT developers, product designers, hardware investors
- What question would you like answered right now?
- How can we develop a hardware community in Paris