Featured Member BadgeHardware Massive Chapter Leader
About meI graduated from Rochester Institute of technology in mechanical engineering and have worked in the manufacturing of electronics for two decades. Over that time I taught myself most of what is needed to be an electrical engineers. I've spent the last decade in China. I spent a lot of my time working in the cell phone industry. This is what brought me to China. The past five years I've spent mostly working on open hardware. Including OpenMoko and Seeed Studio. These days I work for my own companies FactoryForAll.com and SamuraiCircuits.com.
Recently I was in the ShenzhenDaily Newspaper. You can see it here: mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM5MDc5NzY4MQ==&mid=209360241&idx=1&sn=048359005a1433574f5dae6578dcebd7&scene=2&srcid=0923rWel1q5Wds1O1x6jgwXd&from=timeline&isappinstalled=0#wechat_redirect
Industry SegmentService Provider›Manufacturers/Suppliers
- Reason for joining
- I love making stuff in China.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- What do you want to learn more about?
- When I find the time, I hope to improve my Chinese even more. I also want to get better at marketing for crowdfunding
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- Good community
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- What question would you like answered right now?
- I'm still thinking of a good question.