Featured Member BadgeHardware Massive Chapter Leader
About meDirector of R&D at Human Innovations, LLC and Women and Couples, LLC
20+ years experience co-founded and managing high tech companies.
BS Biochemistry (focusing on nutritional biochem) UNC-Chapel Hill
Doctorate of Human Sexuality, IASHS
Provides content and is frequently interviewed by Prevention, Women's Health, Medical Daily, Men's Health, AskMen, Redbook, Readers Digest, CNBC, MSNBC, etc.
Recent interviews: womenandcouples.com/articles
EnCas Analytical Labs (method development for pesticide research)
Center for Investigative Neuroscience, Dept of Physiology and Pharmacology, Wake Forest School of Medicine (research chemist)
Co-Founded Internet Technologies, Inc. 1996. 17 years experience taking the company from startup to successful Internet software firm providing a variety of solutions for Government, Supply Chain Managment, DataCom/VPN and other enterprise solutions.
Co-Founded Human Innovations, LLC develop web and phone-based neurological testing software for general public and medical research.
Co-Founded Women and Couples Wellness to commercialize women's sexual and gynecological health technology discovered in 2009.
Multiple US/Int Patents on women's health technologies.
Multiple books and publications dealing with women and couples wellness areas.
Industry SegmentHardware Startup›Consumer Electronic
- Reason for joining
- Learn more, meet interesting people to network with
- What are your areas of expertise?
- What do you want to learn more about?
- product development
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- Currently in final stages of building first product. Next step is to interface it with various neurological testing and control systems. After this I want to focus on technology related to alternative energy production
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- interesting talented & creative people to share ideas, collaborate & mutually learn new things
- What question would you like answered right now?
- best way to introduce disruptive social technologies in to different aspects of society