About meCurrently a Physical Design Engineer in a well established MNC, I have a bachelors degree in Electronics & Communication from VTU and a Masters degree from IIIT-Hyderabad and industry experience from IBM and GlobalFoundries. Ever since I was a kid, I had dremt of working in the hardware field and now I have a firm footing in the VLSI industry still as fascinated as I was in my childhood.
Industry SegmentIndustry Professional
- Reason for joining
- I want to join because I feel I can make a difference to the hardware community and also connect and learn from the other experts.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- VLSI design, Backend design, Physical Design, Implementation, Networking SoC
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Complete Hardware ecosystem and new opportunities in the IoT field
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A cost effective chip for an IoT application
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Startup founders and technology experts
- What question would you like answered right now?
- What are all the opportunities for hardware designers in the IoT space?