About meMy name is Sal, and I am originally from Oakland, CA. I've been living in Shenzhen, China for over 6 years. I have helped hundreds of businesses navigate through China's waters by providing turnkey manufacturing solutions.
Currently, I work with an American and Hong Kong-owned contract manufacturer with production lines in Dongguan focusing on plastic injection molding, metal fabrication, and full assembly.
I love what I do and enjoy working with our team of engineers take a product idea and orchestrate the full product lifecycle to economically and efficiently bring our client's products to life.
Industry SegmentService Provider›Manufacturers/Suppliers
- Reason for joining
- I would like to introduce startups and SMEs to the right tools, resources and people to economically and efficiently bring their products to market.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Contract Manufacturing, Project Management, Business Development and SCM
- What do you want to learn more about?
- What are founder's biggest challenges and needs
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A gravitational time dilation machine
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Startups and Entrepreneurs
- What question would you like answered right now?
- What do startups most struggle with?