About meOriginally from Oakland, CA, I made my way to Shenzhen, China 6 years ago.
Today, I work with EPowerCorp, an American and Hong Kong-owned and managed contract manufacturer, with production facilities in Dongguan, China. Helping SMEs and Startups bring their physical product ideas to life, I help to accelerate their concept ideas and bring them to commercial reality.
Have a product idea? Let's collaborate💡Email me @: firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry SegmentService Provider›Manufacturers/Suppliers
- Reason for joining
- I want to provide startups and SMEs the tools, resources and people to economically and efficiently bring their products to market.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Contract Manufacturing, Project Management, Business Development and SCM
- What do you want to learn more about?
- What are your biggest challenges and needs
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A gravitational time dilation machine
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Startups and SMEs
- What question would you like answered right now?
- What do startups struggle most with?