About meOriginally from Oakland, CA, I took the plunge and made the move to Shenzhen, China 6 years ago.
Today, I work with EPowerCorp, an American and Hong Kong-owned and managed contract manufacturer, with our very own production facilities in Dongguan, China. Together we help SMEs and Startups bring their physical product ideas to life by helping accelerate their concept ideas and bring them to commercial reality.
Have a product idea? Let's collaborate💡Email me @: firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry SegmentService Provider›Manufacturers/Suppliers
- Reason for joining
- I want to provide startups and SMEs the tools, resources and people to economically and efficiently bring their products to market.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Contract Manufacturing, Project Management, Business Development and SCM
- What do you want to learn more about?
- What are your biggest challenges and needs
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A gravitational time dilation machine
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Startups and SMEs
- What question would you like answered right now?
- What do startups struggle most with?