About meOriginally from Oakland, CA, I took the plunge and made the move to Shenzhen, China 6 years ago.
For a living, I help entrepreneurs, inventors, and SMEs bring their product ideas to life. I've worked with a little over +100 companies and worked with everyone from up-and-coming e-commerce Amazon sellers, startups, chain store distributors, and as of 2017, got to work with a company who got to pitch their product idea on the Shark Tank program - and got funded!
Today, I work alongside EPower Corp, an American and Hong Kong-owned contract manufacturer, with its very own production facilities in Southern China. Using our collective years of experience, we provide resources geared towards startups and SMEs to quickly and effectively launch their products to market.
Industry SegmentService Provider›Manufacturers/Suppliers
- Reason for joining
- I would like to connect startups and SMEs to the tools, resources and people to economically and efficiently bring their products to market.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Contract Manufacturing, Project Management, Business Development and SCM
- What do you want to learn more about?
- What are founder's biggest challenges and needs
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A gravitational time dilation machine
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Startups and Entrepreneurs
- What question would you like answered right now?
- What do startups most struggle with?