About meBrazilian, born and raised in Sao Paulo, I'm passionate about meeting different cultures.
In the last 15 years, I have worked and traveled around the world, trying to learn from other realities.
Before joining the startup world, I used to be a Client Partner and Project Manager for digital agencies such as Publicis Groupe digital agencies (Digitas and Razorfish), GPA digital (Casino, French retailer), and WMcCann Brazil (Interpublic Group), managing projects for ASICS, Samsung, Microsoft, RIM (BlackBerry), Michelin, Telefonica, P&G, and Azul (Jet Blue in Brazil), aligned to their marketing goals.
Currently Marketing & Sales at Makers Boot Camp.
Our Philosophy: “Startup First”
- Investment & Consulting
We invest and consult with IoT startups and corporate innovators so they can engage in the highest quality manufacturing in Japan. The results? World class products.
- Supply Chain & Prototyping
We connect you with the highest craftsmanship manufacturing in the world and help you make it in Japan. Our project managers coordinate the process and ensure success.
My goal is to understand hardware startup's customer journeys and find ways to connect to entrepreneurs, considering current needs, issues, and next steps.
Industry SegmentService Provider›Manufacturers/Suppliers
- Reason for joining
- I'm interested to connect to the Hardware community in a Global level, in order to support maker's projects.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Marketing, Digital, International Affairs
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Maker's current challenges and needs
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A real-time travel machine.
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Startups and entrepreneurs
- What question would you like answered right now?
- What does a hardware startup most look for?