Guest Article Submission
Are you interested in sharing your expertise on a topic relevant to your domain?
With community members all over the world, our guest article section is a great way to spread your knowledge & influence to the growing international hardware startup ecosystem. Whether you’re a service provider, hardware professional, or a seasoned entrepreneur, our community wants to hear from you!
Reach the Global Hardware Startup Ecosystem
Our Hardware Massive community is a highly curated audience of serious hardware entrepreneurs who are ready to take their hardware startup to the next level.
- Over 5000 members worldwide in our Hardware Massive chapter cities and associated Meetup.com groups
- 7500+ monthly website visitors
- Over 50 community partners with a direct reach of 500,000
What do I Write About?
Our community members are making hardware products in both the B2B & B2C spaces, spanning from backpacks to sophisticated robotics. We suggest adopting one of the topic suggestions below and applying that to the product categories associated with hardware products (any physical product).
Topic Title Example: The challenges of educating new customers on the benefits of a new IoT product.
Content Topic Suggestions:
- Retail and Distribution
- Marketing and Growth Strategies
- Design & Development
- Manufacturing & Operations
- Shipping & Fulfillment
- Scaling your Business
- Institutional Funding
- Legal and IP
- Interesting new developments in your product category and the specific city you are in
Some Product Category Examples
- IoT Devices
- Wearable Tech Devices
- Medical Devices
- Toys & EdTech
- Transportation ( Auto, Bikes, Scooter, Skateboards etc.)
- Fashion (Apparel, Handbags, Smart Fabrics, Accessories)
If you need help coming up with ideas use our Hardware Massive Editorial Calendar.
Thought-Leadership: These posts focus on taking a deep-dive into a topic that educates and informs hardware entrepreneurs on how to effectively build a successful hardware company. They give readers in-depth tactical takeaways that are supported by relevant & recent examples, original quotes, original graphics, and current data.
Submission Guidelines for Guest Authors
When writing your guest article please follow these guidelines:
- Be well-written and original.
- Be between 800 and 1,500 words.
- Have a logical structure and flow.
- Use subheadings, bullet-points, and lists (where appropriate) to make it easy for the reader to consume the information.
- Attribute all data, quotes, and referenced content by hyperlinking to the original source.
- Include any links to be used in parenthesis next the word or phrase you want to link.
- Please provide one (1) featured image.
- Please provide reference to a minimum of two (2) images to give the reader visual context of your ideas. Don’t include image in the post; simply put a note in parentheses where the picture should be placed.
- Avoid overly promotional information. Your company can be an example, but it should be used as the basis for sharing knowledge.
- Include a strong & compelling introduction, and a conclusion that wraps up the article or provides a call to action.
- Guest Authors must have a Profile on Hardware Massive.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest article to your own blog, LinkedIn, or Medium after you publish on Hardware Massive for 1 month (and we advise just linking to the article on Hardware Massive, as Google will ding the site that republishes in SEO).
- Hardware Massive reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest article as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Hardware Massive reserves the right to include calls-to-action to Hardware Massive content.
- Hardware Massive reserves the right to include sponsor links and information.
The steps for submission are as follows
- Please start by filling out this Guest Article Application Form.
- We will reach out within 1-2 days to notify you if your topic has been approved.
- Once selected, we will provide a link to submit your guest article along with all the details involved in publication and distribution.
If you have any questions or concerns please to reach out to our Hardware Massive Team here.