We want everyone to have a great experience on at our local events and our online platform. In order to have such an experience, we had to create some Community Values. Consider this page your user manual on how to be a member, what the community should expect from one another, and how we can all give back.
What are Hardware Massive’s values?
Hardware Massive is an open and collaborative community that was founded on three simple principles:
- Hardware is hard so the more help you can get, the better!
- The industry is disjointed, let’s fix that!
- Hardware Startups should have better access to information relevant to their challenges and needs.
We’re a purpose-driven community that was founded on connecting the global hardware start up community and sharing ideas. Hardware Massive’s mission is to enable hardware entrepreneurs, service providers, investors, and leaders to connect, share, learn and grow with each other. We believe in order to empower the hardware startup revolution, we need to transform the hardware startup ecosystem into an integrated global community.
Who can be a member?
Hardware Massive membership is open to anyone who is involved in the hardware startup industry and believes in our values and mission statement. To be a member of Hardware Massive you must demonstrate one of the following:
- You are a hardware entrepreneur, influencer or innovator
- You work in the hardware industry as a service provider
- Examples: engineer, designer, manufacturer, marketer
- You are a hardware professional and work for a hardware startup or hardware company
- You are a hardware industry content creator
- Examples: Press, Blogger
- You are studying a closely related course in the field
- Or… Any other criteria that reasonably demonstrates a professional connection to the hardware startup ecosystem.
Our community values will evolve over time and if you have suggestions for improving them or any feedback, please let us know. Thanks!