About me(1) With more than two decades banking, financial and insurance experiences in HSBC, AIG and Credit Suisse respectively.
(2) An entrepreneur over 15 years global experience in ODM electronics and smart devices manufacturing.
(3) The first self-branded product - Volosano micSTICK: a small, sleek and self-contained portable Digital Therapist to alleviate muscle pains. This design got a Gold Award from the Hong Kong Smart Design Award in 2017.
(4) May 2017: entered into the top 10-finalist of the Small Business Grant Contest organized by the Federal Express (HK) Ltd.
(5) May 2018: got a 1st Runner-up prize in an Innovative Entrepreneur Contest in Hong Kong.
(6) June 2018: become an incubatee in Hong Kong Cyberport Incubation Program (Intake 24).
(7) December 2018: become an acceleratee of B4B Challenges 2018.
Industry SegmentHardware Startup›IoT
- Reason for joining
- I want to expand my networking and share experience between founders
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Finance and product design
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Fundraising and networking
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- Electronic device
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- VC and interested investors
- What question would you like answered right now?
- Is my company appropriate for VC funding?