About meNick Frank started his career by co-founding and managing operations of a contract manufacturing company in the Lake Geneva region of Switzerland in 2005 where we served the quality conscious, high-end Swiss electronics market for more than a decade. He recently moved back to his home state of Texas to continue the tradition of providing high touch, custom manufacturing solutions to hardware companies both large and small, with an emphasis on IoT, RFID, and wearable products through his new venture Knectiv.
Knectiv is a full-service design, development, and contract manufacturing company, “making hardware easy.” From hardware startups to Fortune 2000 companies, Knecitv helps companies in the RFID, IoT, medical device, and consumer electronic device fields (among other industries) develop and manufacture their electronic products through a combination of local engineering and strategic offshore manufacturing partnerships. They offer turnkey solutions, with the capability to take a product all the way from a concept through the design phase to prototyping and later mass production. We manufacture through our decades-old, highly vetted printed circuit board (PCB), PCB assembly, plastic injection & molding, and final assembly partner factories.
Industry SegmentService Provider
- Reason for joining
- I want to connect with and offer resources for other individuals and startup founders building awesome hardware products
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Taking products from earliest concepts through manufacturing, designing and executing custom contract manufacturing plans, product management, international IP, hardware startup development
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Hardware startups in the IoT industry
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Hardware Startups, IoT professionals, Electrical and Mechanical Engineers