About meWharton MBA/UCLA Electrical Engineer with global experience in end to end supply chain/operations in electronics technology (semiconductors) and e-commerce retail sector. Experience spanning worldwide manufacturing operations, warehousing/fulfillment operations, global logistics/transportation and inventory management. Multilingual (English, French, Italian, Hindi & Punjabi) with global work experience (Americas, Europe and Asia) leading cross-functional teams and international experience spanning travel to over 60 countries.
Industry SegmentService Provider›Shipping
- Reason for joining
- I want to connect with hardware startup founders and help them with their global logistics needs.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Global supply-chain and logistics
- What do you want to learn more about?
- New concepts and trends in hardware
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Hardware startups
- What question would you like answered right now?
- How do the startups get ideas for new products?