About meI'm a problem-oriented autodidact and have mostly been used throughout my career as an analyst and project manager in financial services, specifically information technology, with frequent periods of on-call doing jobs nobody would touch.
Industry SegmentHardware Startup›Transportation
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Environmental Psychology, Culture as a Technology, DataComm Ecosystems, Transportation
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Real-time Virtualization Software/Hardware, Non-Mechanical High-Power Microwave Beam Steering, 3D Flash LiDAR, High-Speed Fluid Sensors
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- Microwave Emitter & Rectenna
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Patent Attorney, Aeronautical Engineer, Naval Architect (Incremental Sheet Metal Prototyping, 3D Print Die Sets, Ventalated Dynamic Variable-Aspect Transcavitating Hydrofoil, Internally Blown-Wing, Vectoring Thrust + Reaction Control for V/STOL); Electric
- What question would you like answered right now?
- Is anyone using 3D Flash LiDAR to create real-time occultations of moving objects in software?