I'm producing a podcast for Hardware Massive focusing on the manufacturing & operations side of things when bringing new products to market as well as the effects scaling has on the manufacturing of products.
San Francisco35 views
Featured Member BadgeHardware Massive Chapter Leader
About meMarketing Manager at Hardware Massive, co-founder at Lockit a fashion accessory startup making a line of stylish bag charms with modern technology. Love seeing where the hardware startup industry is going and glad to be a part of helping it reach new heights. Look forward to meeting everyone at some point in time!
Industry SegmentService Provider›Manufacturers/Suppliers
- Reason for joining
- I want to join Hardware Massive because I'm interested in educating fellow entrepreneurs about the manufacturing process.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Ideation, Business Model Design, Content Marketing & Creation, Project Management, Product Management
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Manufacturing and Operations
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A connected guitar with all the effects built into it.
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Engineers, Investors & Distributors
- What question would you like answered right now?
- What content do you want to see on the hardware massive resource page?