About meMatt is a highly experienced industrial designer specialising in consumer electronic hardware.
His work with manufacturers and service companies bridges between the needs of marketing (sales) and the capabilities of engineering (R&D) to deliver commercially viable, human centred solutions, that significantly reposition or redefine product offerings, price points, and brands.
Recent clients include Samsung, PepsiCo, Netgear, BT, Hive Connected Homes, Arlo, TalkTalk, Rentokil Initial, Philips, and Raymarine
Industry SegmentService Provider›Industrial Design
- Reason for joining
- After 20 years designing hardware for technology companies and brands I've recently started my own design business and would like to grow my network
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Industrial design, Product design, Product Innovation, User Experience Design
- What do you want to learn more about?
- I want to learn about start-ups and how to get involved
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- Anything that combines cycling and technology
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Start-ups that need design to help sell their technology to users
- What question would you like answered right now?
- How do start-ups find the right external design partner?