About meI love to learn. And you know what? I really don't know much. SCORE!
I've done lots interesting things in my career, but the glue that binds it all together is that I'm always striving to learn something new. Whether it's how to keep a computer from overheating or an LED from melting, how to work effectively with clients and teams all over the globe, or how the brain thinks, I'm rarely ever in cruise control. My "For Later" queue at the library is stacked way too high, but I'll get to them all someday. I take the same approach to work. If you're not learning, you're just bumping along taking home a paycheck.
Industry SegmentService Provider›Mechanical Engineer
- Reason for joining
- I want to meet other HW enginerds
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Thermal design, thermal testing, computational fluid dynamics
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Business development, product design
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A perpetual motion machine of the second kind
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Founders, VPs, enginerds
- What question would you like answered right now?
- How is it that there isn’t a Seattle chapter?