About meExperienced, Process Oriented, and Creative Manufacturing & Supply Chain Business Executive in IoT wearable, Consumer Electronics, Information Technology and Thermoplastic manufacturing.
My career started as a Product Design Engineer in 2007, since than I have build my expertise in 2D/3D modeling, ERP system implementation, Manufacturing, Quality Control, Tooling/Injection Molding, Supply Chain, EMS/ODM/OEM Outsourcing, Electronics design and product development, Firmware development, Warehouse/Fulfillment, Market research, Compliance/Certification, Packaging Design, Online Marketing, Amazon Marketplace, Brand building and Software development, which leads me to my current role as Director of Hardware and Supply Chain at Fatigue Science.
Industry SegmentHardware Startup›IoT
- Reason for joining
- expand my network and learn from others
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Design, Outsourcing, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, Tooling and plastic injection molding
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Business development, Sales, and financing
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- Bulletproof kids backpack, kids smartwatch, Robot shopping cart/guide
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Investor, Design Engineer, CEOs
- What question would you like answered right now?
- how to expand my network