1 | Event
About meI am a biomedical engineer who is passionate about changing the way we do things in healthcare.
I believe that biomedical engineers are the translators between the engineering and the medical world. From learning how to speak the languages of Entrepreneurship, Clinical Medicine and Regulatory Strategy to Design and Empathy, I have been provided the tools to become well-versed and tackle today's problems in healthcare.
It's been an amazing journey so far, and I am always open to working on new projects where I can continue to make this world a better place. I am currently seeking opportunities as a product designer in healthcare.
Specialties: Mechanical Design, Mechanical Testing, Medical Devices, Regulatory & Reimbursement Strategy, User Research, Wireframes & Prototypes, Content Strategy
Industry SegmentHardware Startup›Medical
- Reason for joining
- Would love to meet more people in the hardware space, and learn how a biomedical engineer can get a job building hardware.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Rapid prototyping, Mechanical testing, UX/UI Design, User research
- What do you want to learn more about?
- How to get into hardware as a biomedical engineer