About meI've been doing hardware-software startups in San Francisco since 2008, in areas from parking, to cooking, to medical devices. I'm an MIT space avionics undergrad and CMU electrical and computer engineering, and prior to startups, I built space vehicles and antimissiles, focusing on control systems software and hardware, and worked at Xerox PARC as one of the earliest researchers in Sensor Networks. I'm an alum of both Highway One and Y Combinator.
Industry SegmentHardware Startup
- Reason for joining
- I’m a serial hardware startup person, always good to know others
- What are your areas of expertise?
- IoT devices, from hardware to software to networking. Also a strong background and experience in control systems design and signal processing
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Building hardware -- always have a lot to learn there.