About meSeeker I am a Marketing Communications specialist. Donned the hat of a profit center head, managing brands, developing products. Have more than two decades of experience in various roles. I am passionate about growing brands, increasing their reach to new users. Learnt a lot from my failed ventures on how brands grow in the long haul.
Am of the strong belief that branding and communication is nice and all. But if you want to sell products, you need to sell them. Brand communications can only augment the brand that far. One size never fits all. Believe in striking a balance. Data driven but Not chained to any formulaic thinking. sometimes broad reach can be more productive than surgical targeting.
I help brands in getting more reach
I am skilled in crafting and executing effective growth strategies for brands. Have worked in different markets. From developing creatives, the right media plan & go-to market strategy. Done the whole circle from conceiving to selling.
Have been Planning, Buying & executing campaigns for clients on all media. From Digital, Television, OOH, Retail and BTL.
Enjoy Working with Entrepreneurs to large multinationals. In different categories from FMCG, Telecom, financial services, Automotive, Liquor etc. serviced brands and lead agency profit centres with a successful track record in business growth. To name a few clients whom I have worked with Vodaphone, Wipro Consumer care, ICICI prudential, Levi’s, Tata Motors, Base batteries.ploring things to connect with the source.
Industry SegmentIndustry Professional
- Reason for joining
- help startups in growing the brand and business
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Brand communication specialist, ,Scaling brands& business , Growing Brands, Brand Identity,Marketing , Communication , Media planning & buying,Creatives,
- What do you want to learn more about?
- technology in CPG & healthacre
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- solving pain points in CPG& healthacre
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- the guy who codes to the creative director!
- What question would you like answered right now?
- need to meet people seeking similar challenges