About meI work for the State of Michigan on a program called "PlanetM" through the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC). Our focus as a program is to put Michigan on the map as the global epicenter for mobility advancements and opportunities.
One of Michigan's core competencies is our manufacturing expertise. Knowing that our program and goverment agencies need to better support our manufacturing industry, I'm creating a platform where prototype and low volume manufacturers and global hardware developers can connect and form win-win partnerships.
My goal is to promote and share this no-cost resource to hardware accelerators and organizations like Hardware Massive to help hardware-based companies in their network select factories and ensure they're establishing the right manufacturing partnerships for their product and business.
1 | Event
Industry SegmentIndustry Professional
- Reason for joining
- potential partnership with Hardware Massive and to support Startups
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Economic development strategies within emerging industries
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Manufacturing needs for hardware developers
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Procurement teams within top emerging hardware companies