1 | Event
About meOPPORTUNITY UPDATE - PlanetM will be hosting a no-cost event in partnership with Hardware Massive during Detroit Startup week, downtown Detroit on Wednesday, June 19th '19. Register now to attend and connect with investors, corporates, and manufacturers! www.planetm.com/hardware
I work on a program called PlanetM through the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC). Launched in 2016, PlanetM began as a global marketing campaign to showcase the entirety of Michigan’s autonomous, connected, electrified, and shared mobility ecosystem. In 2017, PlanetM morphed into a business development platform to attract the world’s best mobility startups and connect them to Michigan’s transportation ecosystem and industry demand.
One of Michigan's core competencies is our manufacturing, engineering, and validation expertise. Knowing that our program and government agencies can better support our manufacturing industry, we've created a platform where prototype and low volume manufacturers and global hardware developers can connect and form win-win partnerships.
My goal is to promote and share this no-cost resource to hardware accelerators and startups to support as they seek the right manufacturing partnership for their product and business.
Additionally, as of late, PlanetM has a Startup Grant to fund global companies to test and deploy their technology through pilots in real-world environments in Michigan.
Reach out to learn more! (email@example.com)
Industry SegmentIndustry Professional
- Reason for joining
- Partnership with Hardware Massive and to support Startups
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Economic development strategies within emerging industries
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Manufacturing needs for hardware developers and opportunities for startups to pilot their tech in Michigan
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Transportation and smart city companies with manufacturing needs and pilot objectives