1 | Event
About meFounder and CEO of Overly Covert, an angel investment firm supporting tech entrepreneurs and their early-stage start-ups. Investments have included haptics, nanotechnology and marketplaces. Adam’s love of nascent and developing technology is only matched by his desire to help build bridges between talented creative professionals from all over the world.
Adam currently sits on the boards of The Jewish Museum of Australia and Shenkar College of Engineering, Art and Design Tel Aviv, Israel.
Industry SegmentService Provider›Angel Investor
- Reason for joining
- I'm looking to meet new and interesting makers.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- I'm an extreme generalist. I have an undergraduate degree in Agribusiness, and an eclectic body of work experience. Some things are even pre internet!
- What do you want to learn more about?
- I'd like to learn more about Hardware Massive community. And the hardware scene in Melbourne and globally
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- a matter transmitter.
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- makers who currently facing challenges.
- What question would you like answered right now?
- How do I build a matter transmitter