Featured Member BadgeA Hardware Massive Expert
About meLoving the life of being a part of this hardware revolution. Since 2005 I've worked with over 900 startups to analyze their products for manufacturing, help them through the DFM process and, for those that got that far, bring their products to domestic and international markets from the operations side. I've also been living in China for 1/3rd of that time, working closely with my team and the factories on the ground.
Through the Hardware Massive Elevate! program, I "accelerate" HW startup companies by helping them find the right product/market fit, raise money, improve their design for manufacturing, reduce costs and improve quality, and, ultimately, try to find the right path to being a unicorn. Through Berkeley Sourcing Group, I offer turnkey operations in China that scale, from DFM through delivered, qualified product. Once a year, I put on Hardware Con because apparently I just can't get enough hardware startup in my life!
Industry SegmentService Provider›Manufacturers/Suppliers
- Reason for joining
- Need more hardware startup/cowbell
- What are your areas of expertise?
- What do you want to learn more about?
- What hardware startups need to succeed.
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A full service global distribution network based on products designed for longevity and recyclability with an overall goal of conservation of the earth's resources.
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Hardware Startups!
- What question would you like answered right now?
- Where are the unicorns? and, what is the length of a photon?