Featured Member BadgeHardware Massive Chapter Leader
About meI am an aerospace engineer with a master in public policy analysis at the UC Berkeley. I've established and managed companies in China, Italy, UK and USA.
With BlueThink, I support companies in developing innovative products. I work for companies like
Maserati, BMW, Alfa Romeo (Automotive)
Ocado, Sidel (Robotics)
AstraZeneca, Medtronic, Chicco (Biomedical)
Whirlpool, Electrolux, Smeg (Home Appliances)
Enel, Eni, Saipem (Energy)
Ferrero and Tetrapak (Food&Beverage)
Industry SegmentService Provider
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Engineering consultancy, mechanical and electronic design, simulations and prototyping
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- The Millennium Falcon of course
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Entrepreneurs, R&D managers, Innovation managers