Full datetime event:Monday, September 23, 2019From 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Cisco Building 9
260 E Tasman Dr
San Jose, CA 95134
San Jose, CA 95134
DescriptionIEEE in partnership with Cisco presents this symposium on "AI, The Next Decade" of Artificial Intelligence.
We've got a great line up of speakers and influencers from the AI community to present their thoughts on where the world is headed in terms of AI over the next decade. From advances in AI, to how AI will affect your daily life - you'll get to hear, discuss and debate several perspectives at a full day of talks, panel discussions and networking.
The event will be followed by a happy hour networking sessions!
More details about the event can be found here: ieee.aisymposium.org/
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM: Registration and Coffee
9:00 AM - 9.15 AM: Welcome
9:15 AM - 12:30 PM: Morning Key Note and Speaker Talks
12:30 PM - 1:45 PM: Lunch
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Afternoon Key Note and Speaker Talks
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Panel Discussion on the Next Decade of AI Applications
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Networking and Happy Hour
- John Markoff, Fellow at Center For Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences, Inc.
- Chirantan "CJ" Desai, Chief Product Officer at ServiceNow – The Enterprise Cloud Company
- Erik Melander, CEO of Astellent
- Christopher Manning, Director of Stanford Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (SAIL)
- Alex Schwing, Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Presentation title: "Learning to Anticipate"
- Landon Noll, Resident Astronomer / Balanced Technical Computing Researcher / Principal Engineer at Cisco
Presentation title: "Where is the Scientific Method in AI?"
- Wenting Sun, Lead Data Scientist at Ericsson
Presentation title: "AI in Telecom"
- Meena Arunachalam, Principal Engineer, Intel
Presentation title: "Systems and HW Infrastructure Architecture for AI & Analytics"
Use the code ""Hardware-Massive" to get 15% discount on your ticket.