Full datetime event:Wednesday, January 23, 2019From 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Blue Clover Devices
461 Bryant St, San Francisco, CA 94107
DescriptionJoin us on January 23rd at Blue Clover Devices HQ to learn & share insights on what was hot and trending at this month's Consumer Electronics Show.
Our expert panel speakers will share the hardware trends they witnessed and what it means this year for our Silicon Valley hardware product development eco-system.
Shortly following the panel discussion, we will celebrate Chinese New Year with a networking party including delicious food and beverages.
1) Ann Torres - VP of Engineering at Cooper Perkins, Inc.
2) Mike Keer - Founder and CEO at Product Realization Group
3) Wayne Chien - Director Of Business Development at Q Design Studios, Ltd.
3) Kate Whitcomb - Partner at HAX
4) Moderated by - Greg Fisher, Founder & CEO at Hardware Massive
6:30 - 7 pm: Doors open to the main event/networking
7 - 7:15pm - Opening remarks
7:15 - 7:50 pm - Panel and Q&A: CES Recap
7:50 - 9:30 - Networking and Chinese New Year Party
*This is is a paid event. The admission price includes Food and Beverage.
-Rush Order (www.rushorder.com)
-Blue Clover Devices (www.bcdevices.com)