Full datetime event:StartFriday, December 7, 2018 15:00
EndSunday, December 9, 2018 14:00
Franklinstraße 14, Berlin, 10587, Germany
Description3D printing is a rapidly developing mass customization tool providing flexibility, speed in productizing and creating new business opportunities.
We challenge you to find an interesting practical problem for which you develop a product solution using CAD-based mass customization. Develop a process-oriented overall concept that integrates product design, customization, customer interaction and (automated) manufacturing. Show how your concept is enabled by mass customization.
Create a practical cloud solution, write powerful CAD scripts and build a customer interface with state-of-the-art web technology. To enable your challenge, we recommend you build a web-based configurator.
For this we offer you to use the paramate system by trinckle 3D GmbH. Your solution will be business ready and generate data that can directly be utilized for automated manufacturing (3D printing).
HOW TO JOIN
• Apply by 26 November for the challenge at ultrahack.org/berlinhack2018 and complete your profile.
• Enter a ‘Submission’ by adding the project name and thorough description.
• Add team members. Teams can be up to 5 people. Each team member needs to register individually to join the submission.
• Shortlisted teams will be invited to the event, where they will code and pitch their solution to the judges.
• Cash prize for the winning team 2000-5000€ (1000€/team member up to 5 members)
• Software license for all finalists (1year), worth of 10k€
• Recruiting and partnership opportunities with Trinckle
Registration before 26 Nov 2018: ultrahack.org/berlinhack2018
• EIT Digital - is a leading European open innovation organisation driving Europe’s digital transformation. www.eitdigital.eu/
• Trinckle - provides a technology to leverage the full potential of 3D printing throughout Industry 4.0. www.trinckle.com/