Full datetime event:Wednesday, July 11, 2018From 18:30 to 21:30
SimplyWork 2.0 (Fulizhen Building)
3F Fulizhen Building, 1 Kefa Road, Nanshan, Shenzhen
DescriptionTo attend this event, you are required to purchase a ticket using the WeChat QR code and to register on the Hardware Massive page.
QR payment number: 201807
Early Bird Registration Price (until July 8): 60 RMB
Registration Price (starting July 9): 90 RMB
For a long time, writing an essay was considered an effective means of communication that everybody should learn. However, with Indiegogo and Kickstarter, we now see that startups that know how to communicate by video are far more successful. Being able to effectively tell your story has become an important part of a startup strategy. This talk will help you formulate your brand story and create an impactful visual strategy around your brand.
About the Speaker:
Nausheen I. Chen is a filmmaker and PR & marketing specialist from Pakistan and New York City, currently based in Shenzhen, China. She has 11 years of experience in media, from the corporate worlds in Pakistan and NYC to the startup world in China.
I-Chen co-founded Zen & Zany Films in Shenzhen, China, in 2016, which has produced over 50 product commercials, crowdfunding videos and company brand videos for Chinese and international brands. She consults with startups on creating visual strategies for their brands, working with a multi-talented team of scriptwriters, marketing specialists and production consultants. Zen & Zany’s aim is to bring international marketing and visual strategy insights to create premium video content for Chinese brands.
I-Chen is an alumna of Fulbright Scholar and graduated with Masters in Media Studies from The New School in New York City. She has also written, directed and produced several documentaries and short films in NYC, Karachi (Pakistan), London and Shenzhen and has worked in community development, television and the performing arts for more than 7 years in Karachi and NYC.
Nausheen I. Chen 是一位视频制作人、公关和市场专家，从巴基斯坦和纽约的社团到中国创业圈，她在媒体行业从业11年，目前定居于深圳。
I-Chen 与 Zen & Zany Films合作，自2016年以来在深圳录制了超过50部商业众筹视频以及中国和国际公司的品牌视频。他们与创业者一起制定品牌视觉策略，与脚本、市场、和产品团队展开协作，Zen & Zany的目标是融合国际市场和视觉策略的洞见，为中国品牌制作最优质的视频内容。
• 6:30: Networking, Tacos, Beer & Wine
• 7:00: Opening, Demos & Pitches
简介 - 谁想要介绍他们的产品或服务请上前去，每人2分钟。
• 7:20: Speakers' Talks w/ Q&A
• 8:20: Networking, Tacos, Beer & Wine
• 9:30: Event Ends
Food: Taco Bar with Pork Carnitas, Shredded Chicken, Vegetarian Tacos with Flour Tortillas and all of the expected toppings
Drinks: beer, wine, and water
It’s eat all you can and drink while supplies last.
This event is supported by:
• Borsam IP - devotes itself to help SME protecting their intellectual property rights in China. www.borsamip.com
• Startup Launchpad - Asia’s largest hardware startup tradeshow held in Hong Kong that gives new companies access to 60,000+ distributors and retailers worldwide. www.launchpadhk.com
• BSG Berkeley Sourcing Group - an international turnkey manufacture provider for hardware startups. www.berkeleysg.com
• SimplyWork - an international and nurturing co-working space based in Shenzhen, which has 8 spaces in different districts. www.simplywork.cn
• FirstShotz - China's largest no risk marketing and distribution agency. www.firstshotz.com
• Shenzhen Party - a complete daily guide to Shenzhen and Shekou ferry, metro, apartments, jobs, maps of bars, restaurants, and shopping. www.shenzhenparty.com
Please note that this is a Hardware Massive event for Hardware Massive members. If you attend and are not directly RSVP'd through the Hardware Massive event page, you will need to provide your name & email & approval for permission to register you onto our site at the door.