Full datetime event:Thursday, February 1, 2018From 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
2525 3rd St. San Francisco
DescriptionCome join us for Hardware Massive San Francisco to learn and share insights from this year's CES Consumer Electronics Show.
Our 4 expert panelists will share their perspectives and takeaways from CES 2018, and what it means for the future of our hardware startup ecosystem.
• Speaker #1: Kane Hsieh - Investor, Root Ventures
Prior to joining Root Ventures, Kane founded and was Head of Product at Brilliant Bicycle Co. He has also worked as an early stage investor at RRE Ventures, a software engineer at Romotive, and a Project Manager at Microsoft. Outside of work, he restores vintage film cameras and trawls Kickstarter for indie video games. Kane has an AB in Computer Science from Harvard.
• Speaker #2: Dana Madlem - Vice President, Rush Order
Dana Madlem is VP of Services at Rush Order, responsible for developing solutions that enable startups to successfully launch hardware products and quickly scale their operations. Previously, Dana was VP of Business Development at Gerson Lehrman Group and Global Client Director at Gartner, the world's largest IT and supply chain research company.
• Speaker #3: Erik Katz, Founder & CEO, Circuit Launch
Erik is the Founder of Circuit Launch, the Center for Hardware Development that rents office, lab, and meeting spaces, so electronic hardware companies can operate, create, test, and iterate, all in one place. He was also the Managing Director of Hardware at Hackers/Founders and one of the founders of HardwareCon.
• Speaker #4: Daniel Pifko - General Manager: North America, Inventhys
Daniel heads the US/Canadian office for Inventhys, a consulting engineering, design, and strategy firm for Internet of Things (IoT) activities, helping companies needing excellent engineering and program management work done so you can hit your tough milestones. He is also the Co-Founder & CEO of SocialNav.
• 6:30-7:00: Networking, Beer & Pizza
• 7:00-7:20: Opening, Demos & Pitches
• 7:20-8:20: Panel Talk
• 8:20-9:30: Networking, Beer & Pizza
This event is powered by:
• Rush Order - A flexible fulfillment solutions provider for startups. www.rushorder.com
• Root Ventures - Seed investors specializing in hardware and manufacturing. www.root.vc
Please note that this is a Hardware Massive event for Hardware Massive members. If you attend and are not directly RSVP'd through the Hardware Massive event page, you will need to provide your name & email & approval for permission to register you onto our site at the door.