About

Full datetime event: 

Tuesday, December 12, 2017From 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm

Location

Circuit Launch
8000 Edgewater Dr Suite #200, Oakland, CA 94621

Description

The Bay Area’s hardware meetup groups are banding together for one last epic bash of 2017. Join us for this special holiday merging of all your favorite hardware people, projects, and topics.

-Meetups-
Groups from Inventhys, Autodesk, the SF Hardware Startup Meetup, Mid-Peninsula's Product Realization Group, Kickstarter, Dorkbot, and more will be joining our SF Bay Area chapters at Circuit Launch in Oakland.

-Format-
You will be able to mix, wander, and lead discussions at this casual unconference. If you have an idea for a discussion or want to lead a talk - great! Come ready to write the name of your session on the agenda and see who shows up for your topic.

You’re also welcome to come and walk from session to session, enjoying the cross-section of diverse conversations. Also, in keeping with traditions, there will be open time for lightning demo/pitch. If you have a hardware project and want to share a 2-minute pitch, please feel free to bring your project along with you!

-Food-
What is a holiday bash without holiday goodies?! There will be food, drink, and holiday cheer. Don't miss the most dynamic hardware meetup of the year.

-Elevate!-
Are you serious about taking your startup to the next level? If so, our own Greg Fisher will give a 20 minute presentation about the A-Z critical features of scaling a hardware startup and introduce the details of the Hardware Massive virtual accelerator, Elevate!, program. A quick hint, product is only 5% of the recipe, learn about the other critical 95%.

This event is supported by:
• Inventhys - Provider of engineering services for companies designing and building IoT and Connected Devices. We offer EE (PCB design), firmware, mobile apps, and cloud-based server development. www.inventhys.com

Inventhys is offering a free, 60 minute consultation for companies wanting to develop IoT or Connected products. Areas to be covered can include product management, technology architecture decisions, firmware and mobile app development, choice of wireless and IoT cloud providers, security precautions, and related topics. If you are interested, please contact Daniel at daniel @ inventhys.com or (415) 322-8571.

• Circuit Launch - The Center for Electronic Hardware Development. Circuit Launch builds communities of startup and established hardware companies, so members can access innovation and experience when they need it. www.circuitlaunch.com