Full datetime event:Tuesday, December 19, 2017From 18:30 to 21:30
10th Floor, Cheung Hing Industrial Building,, 12P Smithfield, Kennedy Town, Hong Kong
DescriptionWelcome to our event at MakerHive on Tuesday. Our speaker this month, Hilary Szymujko will discuss "Nail Your Hardware Pitch".
As Head of Program at Brinc, Hilary spearheads the platform’s knowledge initiatives, investments and portfolio development. Leveraging her experience working with hundreds of founders across three continents to learn, fundraise and grow with Seedcamp, Swire Properties’ blueprint, and now Brinc, she leads efforts to source the best founders and key partners to join Brinc for them to continue to thrive.
Prior to Brinc Hilary was Head of blueprint, a Swire tech accelerator and co-working space where she focused on running the accelerator program and looking after all things startups, mentors and investors. Prior to joining blueprint, she worked in London as Investment Manager at Seedcamp, a leading pre-seed and seed stage fund, where she managed the deal processes for fund’s portfolio companies. She also ran Seedcamp’s internal learning program, helping portfolio companies attain their growth and funding goals, and looked after Seedsummit, the initiative to provide open source legal documents to the greater European startup community.
It's hard to overstate how important having a great pitch is for building your company. It can make the difference between landing that critical sale or recruiting the ace CTO. And for early stage companies, it's the make or break for winning investment. For hardware companies in particular, finding the right way to quickly and clearly communicate the potential of your business and the progress you've made can be challenging. Join us to understand what investors look for in early stage hardware pitches and learn some tips and tricks to level up your pitch.
• 6:30: Networking, Beer & Pizza
• 7:00: Opening, Demos & Pitches
简介 - 谁想要介绍他们的产品或服务请上前去，每人2分钟。
• 7:20: Speakers' Talks w/ Q&A
• 8:20: Networking, Beer & Pizza
• 9:30: Event Ends
This event is supported by:
• Startup Launchpad - Asia’s largest hardware startup tradeshow held in Hong Kong that gives new companies access to 60,000+ distributors and retailers worldwide.
• NOA Labs - One of the world's best known turnkey solution for design, development, prototyping, crowdfunding, and mass production. www.noa-labs.com
• Floship - A leading provider of international crowdfunding and e-commerce fulfillment. www.floship.com
• Clarity - Clarity designs and develop web and mobile applications: they bring ideas to life. www.clarityhk.com
• MakerHive Hong Kong - Co-working space for designers and makers in Hong Kong. www.makerhive.com.hk
Please note that this is a Hardware Massive event for Hardware Massive members. If you attend and are not directly RSVP'd through the Hardware Massive event page, you will need to provide your name & email & approval for permission to register you onto our site at the door.