Full datetime event:Tuesday, June 6, 2017From 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
2120 University Ave. Berkeley, CA 94704
DescriptionJoin us at WeWork in downtown Berkeley for Hardware Massive SF East Bay! Our speaker this time is Charles Eason, Director at SBDC
Charles Eason is the Small Business Innovation and Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) specialist for the Tech Futures Group which is part of the Northern California Small Business Development Center Network. www.techfuturesgroup.org
He has been assisting businesses in securing SBIR/STTR funding for over twenty years and also has direct experience with the SBIR/STTR program through his company, OPTEMA Development Corporation, which developed a rapid prototyping technology with funding through the National Science Foundation.
Mr. Eason is also the Small Business Sector Navigator for the California Community Colleges Economic and Workforce Development Program where he coordinates small business programs at the 113 community colleges across the state. Mr. Eason earned a B.S. in Engineering Sciences from the University of California, San Diego and an MBA from California State University, San Bernardino.
This event is supported by:
• ANSYS - The ANSYS Startup Program gives you full access to simulation software bundles that are built and priced to help entrepreneurs grow their business quickly and cost-effectively. www.ansys.com/About-ANSYS/startup-program
• WeWork Berkeley - The platform for creators. We provide everything you need to make a life, not just a living. www.wework.com
• 6:00: Networking w/ Beer & Pizza
• 6:40: Welcome, Demos & Pitches
• 7:00: Networking w/ Beer & Pizza
• 7:20: Speaker’s Talk w/ Q&A
• 8:00: Networking w/ Beer & Pizza
Please note that this is a Hardware Massive event for Hardware Massive members. If you attend and are not directly RSVP'd through the Hardware Massive event page, you will need to provide your name & email & approval for permission to register you onto our site at the door.