Full datetime event:Monday, March 6, 2017From 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Transformative Technology Lab @ Sofia University
1069 E Meadow Cir.
Palo Alto, CA 94303
Palo Alto, CA 94303
DescriptionOne of the biggest challenges for a hardware startup is getting into retail and selling your product. Please join us at Transformative Technology Lab @ Sofia University in Palo Alto to learn how to make a good first impression when meeting with retailers to get your product into their stores.
• Speaker: Jeff Baltz - Partner & Co-Founder at Amp Consulting
Jeff is a partner with Amp Consulting, and VP of Sales. Throughout his over twenty years in consumer electronics sales and operations, he has worked with major retailers and manufacturers in US and Asia. Jeff has successfully launched global CE product lines and developed licensed, private label, and OEM partnerships. He has managed programs with national retailers including Target, Apple, Best Buy, Costco, Amazon, Walmart and others, and maintains extensive retail and industry contacts. www.amp-consulting.com
Jeff's talk will be followed by a series of private 10-minute one-on-one sessions with b8ta for your startup. These sessions will prepare you for your personal meetings with retailers at our upcoming HardwareCon www.hardwarecon.com on March 24-25, as he gives you the rundown on how to have a successful one-on-one meeting with retail outlets. Please sign up for your 10-minute one-on-one session by filling out this form: goo.gl/FsMcE8
This event is powered by:
• Transformative Technology Lab @ Sofia University - Transformative Technology Lab at Sofia University serves as the central gathering point for the community to stimulate development of scalable transformative technologies. transtechlab.org
• BSG Berkeley Sourcing Group - An international turnkey manufacture provider for hardware startups. www.berkeleysg.com
• 6:30: Networking w/ Beer & Pizza
• 7:00: Opening Remarks, Demos & Pitches
• 7:20: Jeff's Talk on "Make the Best First Impression with Retailers"
• 8:00: One-On-One 10 minute sessions w/ Amp Consulting
• 8:00-9:00: Networking
HardwareCon, the 2-day conference that focuses on everything hardware startup, invites you to showcase your innovative product in front of bay area leaders, investors, attendees and press on Hardware Blvd. See the full package here: www.hardwarecon.com/page/1277937/hardware-blvd
This is a Hardware Massive event for Hardware Massive members. If you attend and are not directly RSVP'd through the Hardware Massive event page, you will need to provide your name & email & approval for permission to register you onto our site at the door.