Full datetime event:Thursday, January 19, 2017From 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
2525 3rd St. San Francisco
DescriptionCome join us for Hardware Massive San Francisco to learn and share insights from this month's Consumer Electronics Show.
Our 2 keynote speakers will share the hardware trends they witnessed at CES 2017 and what it means for the future of our hardware startup ecosystem.
We'll also have 3 startups attending/exhibiting at CES give demos and partake in a post-CES panel discussion about hardware startup trends.
Purchase special early bird ticket online for $5 while they're available. Tickets (if available) at door will be $10.
• Speaker #1: Avidan Ross - Founder & Partner, Root Ventures
Avidan is the Founding Partner of Root Ventures. Before founding the firm in 2013, he designed industrial robotics for the Food Network's kitchens. Before that, Avidan was the CTO of CIM Group, a $15 billion investment firm, where he focused on industrial internet investing. Previous to CIM, Avidan worked as an embedded network application developer at Excite@Home.
• Speaker #2: Michael Keer - Founder & CEO, Product Realization Group
Michael has over 25 years of experience bringing high tech hardware products to market. Product Realization Group is a consortium of Silicon Valley companies that takes hardware products from idea to scale. One source for prototype design and build, cost-reducing insights, and scalable manufacturing.
• Startup #1: Pavan Kumar - Co-Founder, Cocoon Cam
Cocoon Cam is a computer vision/AI based system to reliably monitor the breathing, heart rate and temperature of infants without contact. www.cocooncam.com
• Startup #2: Atsuhiko Tomita - COO, PLENGoer Robotics
PLEN CUBE is a palm-sized personal assistant robot. plengoer.com
• Startup #3: Keri Waters - CEO & Co-Founder, Calliope Waterworks
Calliope is the world's first whole-house water controller. calliopewater.com
• 6:30-7:00: Networking, Beer & Pizza
• 7:00-7:20: Opening, Demos & Pitches
• 7:20-8:00: Avidan's & Michael's Talks
• 8:00-8:20: Networking
• 8:20-8:40: Startups Presentations
• 8:40-9:00: Post-CES Panel Discussion
• 9:00-9:30: Networking
This event is powered by:
• Rush Order - A flexible fulfillment solutions provider for startups. rushorder.com
• Root Ventures - Seed investors specializing in hardware and manufacturing. www.root.vc
Please note that this is a Hardware Massive event for Hardware Massive members. If you attend and are not directly RSVP'd through the Hardware Massive event page, you will need to provide your name & email & approval for permission to register you onto our site at the door.