Attend this event for $10
Full datetime event:Wednesday, October 12, 2016From 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
965 Mission St. San Francisco
between 5th & 6th Streets in SoMa
between 5th & 6th Streets in SoMa
DescriptionJoin us for the first Hardware Massive event in San Francisco! Many of you already know us from attending our events in the East Bay, but we are now officially launching our San Francisco chapter to build a community within The City.
Our speakers will discuss topics and strategies to help you develop a retail strategy for your hardware startup.
Don't forget to apply to pitch your startup at the event! The winner of the Pitch Contest will also win the main prize from Zmorph.
5:00 Opening & Drinks
5:30 Kate Whitcomb - HAX: "The Road to Retail: How to (safely) Launch a Product?"
6:00 Jenny Hagemann - Amazon Launchpad: "Helping Startups Succeed Online"
6:30 Networking & Pizza
7:00 Discussion panel: "How to Set Up your Sales Channels”
7:45 Startup Pitch (apply to pitch your startup at the event here: goo.gl/r1HUiG)
8:30 Networking & Drinks
• Speaker Kate Whitcomb spent 4 years with Target Corporation. She was responsible for over $500m in total product spent as the Growth & Innovation Lead for Target’s Consumer IoT team in SF, where she focused on preparing Bay Area hardware startups for retail distribution. hax.co/mentors/kate-whitcomb
• Speaker Jenny Hagemann leads Amazon Launchpad’s Business Development strategy with VCs, Incubators and Accelerators vested in bringing new consumer products to market. www.amazon.com/gp/launchpad
The panel will include:
• Jenny Hagemann - Amazon Launchpad www.amazon.com/gp/launchpad
Amazon Launchpad helps connect hardware startups with their customers
• Greg Appelhof - Founder of SPRING www.spring2market.com
SPRING builds, launches and grows brands. They turn ideas into brands, provide access, and maximize what can be achieved.
• Jeremy Rudolph - Global Sales Executive Ingram Micro www.ingrammicro.com
Ingram Micro is one of the world's leading distributors for hardware startups.
• Bhavin Shah - Celery Head of Customer Success and Growth www.trycelery.com
Celery has helped thousands of brands launch their products, crowdfund, take pre-orders and continue selling.
• Brent Li - Founder of WE Innovators Accelerator & Mentor at Intel Accelerator weinnovators.com
Brent was MD of Apple and McAfee in China, and a lengthy senior business executive at IBM with extensive hardware business experiences in managing branding, marketing and distribution of Apple iPod and IBM ThinkPad across north Asia regions.
• Greg Fisher - Founder and CEO at Berkeley Sourcing Group www.berkeleysg.com
Berkeley Sourcing Group is a turnkey manufacture provider for hardware startups taking innovative products to mass production.
In the DEMO ROOM, meet Arkley's startups and many other hardware startups, including:
• Zmorph - The multitool 3D Printer. zmorph3d.com
• Tespack - The most efficient and lightest solar smartpacks in the universe. www.tespack.com
• Lovely - A smart sex toy that helps couples enjoy sex even more. www.ourlovely.com
• BIVROST - Complete set of tools for producing and experiencing 360° videos. www.bivrost360.com
• Robo Wunderkind - A robot anyone can build. www.robowunderkind.com
This event is supported by:
• Arkley VC is an international venture capital fund that specializes in hardware startups and has more than a decade of experience in scaling and developing businesses. www.arkley.vc
• Indiegogo is a launchpad for creative and entrepreneurial ideas of every shape and size. www.indiegogo.com
Hardware Massive Startup Pitch Submission
We're on the lookout for the best hardware startups in the Bay Area. If selected, you will get the chance to pitch at the event in front of Hardware VC's & accelerators during Hardware Massive San Francisco. Apply here: goo.gl/r1HUiG