Full datetime event:Wednesday, September 28, 2016From 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
2081 Center St, Berkeley, CA 94704
DescriptionJoin us for the September edition of Hardware Massive SF Bay Area at NextSpace in downtown Berkeley. This month's talk will be about how crucial Branding and PR are for your hardware startup.
The speakers are:
• Maya Zuckerman - Founder of Transmedia SF. transmediasf.co
Maya will cover the importance of Brand Narrative, understanding your origin story, The right message for the right medium and knowing your audience and how you can inspire them by telling a great story.
• Andrea Corry - Founder of TopMind PR. topmindpr.com
Andrea will discuss the secrets to building engagement and traction with the press and key influencers and ultimately your target customer. How can you create a PR framework that differentiates and supports your brand identity across many channels and through creative storytelling? She will also discuss key elements that must be present for any PR campaign or program to be successful. Finally, she will share her perspective on creating winning communication strategies.
6:30-7:00 Networking w/ Beer & Pizza
7:00:7:40 Announcements, Demos & Pitches*
7:40-8:00 More Networking
8:00-9:00 Maya & Andrea's talks w/ Q&A's
9:00-9:30 More Networking
*If you want to demo your product or pitch your startup/services in front of the group, sign up on the sheet here: goo.gl/X0WXLJ . You'll have 2 minutes to speak.
This event is powered by:
• ANSYS - Industry leaders use ANSYS to create complete virtual prototypes of complex products & systems. www.ansys.com
• Rush Order - A full-service fulfillment company specializing in fulfillment for Silicon Valley's leading high tech firms. www.rushorder.com
• NextSpace Berkeley - A beautiful co-working space in the historic Wells Fargo building in downtown Berkeley. www.nextspace.us