About meI'm the CEO and co-founder of Y-Combinator backed Plexus, a London/SF startup that is working on then next-generation digital interaction technology.
I've spent the most of 2018 in San Francisco going through YCombinator and also StartOut Growth Lab. During this time I was also an adviser at YC Startup School helping 20+ companies focus on making something people want.
Industry SegmentHardware Startup›Consumer Electronic
- Reason for joining
- (think I already answered that) Looking to network and learn from other hardware startup founders.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Software development, firmware development, EE, business development, fundraising
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Debt financing, DFM, manufacturing planning
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A holodeck, ofcourse
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Other startup founders who have lessons to share from building a deep tech product to the mass market
- What question would you like answered right now?
- How to estimate manufacturing costs for fundraising