About meI'm an embedded software/hardware engineer, most recently at Google working on laser communications for the Loon internet-balloon project. Now I'm "on sabbatical", taking a career break and trying to spin up my own little company.
Industry SegmentHardware Startup›IoT
- Reason for joining
- Had a blast at HardwareCon, so want to keep things going
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Physics, microcontrollers, wearables, C, Python
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Mechanical and industrial design, DFM techniques
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- Real augmented-reality glasses
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Eventually, low-volume CMs
- What question would you like answered right now?
- How can I figure out a great first product for me to build?
LocationMountain View, CA