About meSeasoned veteran of the semiconductor industry and focused on embedded computing for over 30 years. More recently active with LPWAN technology (Sigfox), and designs incorporating embedded wireless (BLE, WIFI, Sigfox, 900 MHz) combined with sensors and cloud connectivity that results in massive deployments of IOT use cases.
Industry SegmentService Provider›Retail/Sales Channels
- Reason for joining
- I can contribute to the community based on my recent experiences with commercial use case analysis leading to adoption of wireless IOT technology.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Embedded computing and wireless
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Cloud computing, AI, ML and data analytics.
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- The perfect 900 MHz radio/antenna reference design (it's impossible to do but since you asked...)
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Anyone with an idea that wants to get some current perspective on what's feasible and investible.
- What question would you like answered right now?
- What will be different in the US with regard to the waves of IOT adoption vs other countries globally?