About meHong Kong based Industrial Designer with over 4 years experience designing consumer goods within cross-categories, including: consumer electronics, toys, etc. Has extensive knowledge of design for mass produced items for multiple iconic US & UK brands, such as: The Sharper Image, FAO Schwarz, Discovery, among many others.
Also, created Visual Merchandising solutions for: BBB, Big Lots, CVS, JCPenney, Kohls, Target, The Home Depot, Vitamin Shoppe, Walgreens, Walmart.
Specialties: Industrial Design, Product Design, Colour Material & Finishing (CMF), Sketching, Design For Manufacture (DFM), Visual Merchandising (VM), Retail Design, 3D Visualisation, 3D Modelling.
Pro-Engineer/Creo, SolidWorks, Keyshot, Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator. Limited proficiency of Cinema4D, Rhino.
Industry SegmentIndustry Professional
- Reason for joining
- Highly interested in new product development of consumer products, working from concept to reality
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Industrial/Product Design, Design Thinking, Brand Strategy, Consumer Goods
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Startups, Entrepreneurship, Networking
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Startups looking to challenge the norm of our global community, and individuals driven to make an improvement to another's lifestyle