1 | Event
About meBusy teacher, husband, father, church going, fun loving guy. Started working online 8 years ago. Became disappointed with the home-based business models that so few were succeeding at. Helped found Kulabrands, a community that provides inventors crowdfunding, branding, marketing, and sales support. A unique business model where community members and inventors both win. In 2 years 30 brands have been built. All Kula supported projects have fully funded crowdfunding campaigns and get continued marketing and sales support. In addition, Kulabrands leverages larger sales systems like Amazon and Walmart. Top companies are signing multimillion dollar deals with Kula supported projects. A community that creates the buzz and support to get brands recognized. This is the future of business- small, one time actions, that collectively help change people's lives. To the benefit of all involved.
Industry SegmentService Provider›Crowdfunding
- Reason for joining
- I can help inventors launch products and also help supporters of inventors earn royalties.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Crowdfunding. Branding. Marketing. Sales. Leveraging larger sales systems like Amazon and Walmart. Royalty income.
- What do you want to learn more about?
- I am very interested in STEAM and STEM educational opportunities for students. I hope to learn more of where they are and how I can be more involved.
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- I would build a community place for kids to be creative. Basically a Makerspace on steroids. 3D printers, VR, AR, and all kinds of art and materials available.
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Creative, open-minded people who have inventions they want to launch, or people willing to assist other inventors for a share in the inventors' royalties.
- What question would you like answered right now?
- Who wants to help me build a community of collective intelligence full of collaboration?