Featured Member BadgeHardware Massive Chapter Leader
About meThree years as a bootsrapping hardware startup CEO/cofounder. I juggle many balls and am always looking to learn new tricks.
1 | Follower 1 | Event
Industry SegmentHardware Startup›Agriculture
- Reason for joining
- Leadership Role Getting to better know the bay area hardware community
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Project management, fundraising, website design, customer outreach, keeping the balls in the air.
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Transitioning from beta to commercial to retail.
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- Carbon sequestering machine
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Fellow entrepreneurs. Overseas manufacturers
- What question would you like answered right now?
- Best practices for scaling from beta to commercial-ready.