2 | Events
About meStéphane RICHARD Co-Founder and CBO
As Chief Business Officer, Stéphane is responsible for the company’s retail strategy, as well as pursuing partnership opportunities in the music industry and within the broader ecosystem. He has held a range of high-level positions, from sales and marketing to product management and business development, across a variety of industry-leading technology companies as well as emerging startups based in the San Francisco Bay area.
Prior to joining Joué, Stéphane was Chief Product Officer at Kanopy, an award-winning video streaming service providing access to more than 30,000 independent and documentary films. Previously, he was at Thomson Video Networks (now Harmonic) as VP Strategy and Business Development. He holds a MS CS from University of Nantes and MBA from Santa Clara University, Leavey School of Business.
Industry SegmentHardware Startup›Consumer Electronic
- Reason for joining
- looking to fundraise or acquisition for music HW startup
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Consumer, media, internet, software
- What do you want to learn more about?
- marketing and distribution of HW products
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- something that empowers me to play music
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- investors, entrepreneurs
- What question would you like answered right now?
- How to raise many for a music hardware startup?