About meDr. Simone Winkler, founder of inGenuyX Engineering Solutions, is a Stanford-based NIH-funded biomedical researcher and engineering consultant with expertise in advancing diagnostic capabilities through clinical and biomedical sciences and engineering. Dr. Winkler’s research and expertise include magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) physics, the interaction of biological tissue with electromagnetic fields, engineering development for Ultra High-Field MRI, as well as RF and microwave/millimeter-wave technology. Dr. Winkler brings exceptional problem solving skills and analytical talent to complex new challenges in biomedical, RF & wireless, automotive, and aerospace engineering. Drawing on her extensive research and acute experience in the field, she is pleased to be the founder and principal of inGenuyX Engineering Solutions. Dr. Winkler looks forward to assisting your company in developing effective technologies and achieving favorable results.
Industry SegmentService Provider›Electrical Engineer
- Reason for joining
- Learn how to provide my services to the SV tech industry
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Biomedical engineering, RF/microwave technology, finite element analysis, computational physics
- What question would you like answered right now?
- How to provide my services to the Silicon Valley tech industry