About meCurrently Automobile engineer by profession. I am responsible for guiding product related design and decisions in current organization primarily within Thermal and Fluid engineering domain. Beside my regular job, I am exploring IOT space purely driven by own interest and aspiring to work in mainstream IOT related projects which brings me here. Educational Background: Masters IIT Bombay in Thermal and Fluid Engineering. Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering IIT Kharagpur.
Industry SegmentIndustry Professional
- Reason for joining
- To learn and be updated about latest inclusions in IOT space and to networrk with fellow IOTians
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Design and Analysis of Automobile Engine Components
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Hardware side implementation of IOT
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- Weather Monitoring using IOT
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- IOT practitioners/ engineers working in Industry; Startup founders working and looking to hire people for IOT related project; Talent Acquisition Rep from IOT related industry
- What question would you like answered right now?
- What kind of portfolio should I build for leading projects in IOT space? How should I approach towards becoming an expert as a beginner in this domain?