Featured Member BadgeA Hardware Massive Expert
About meStudied Human Sciences at Sussex, then did a masters in educational technologies at Oxford. Founded a company helping rich overseas investors gain access to UK based start-ups, then worked as the first Englishman on the ground for a French web development company building their business in London. Now I'm the COO of TL Biolabs, where we're building the world's most affordable genomic testing platform.
1 | Event
Industry SegmentHardware Startup›Agriculture
- Reason for joining
- I'm speaking :)
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Project Management / Business Development / Business Strategy / Recruiting
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Scaling sales teams
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- The world's most affordable genomic testing platform...
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Hardware founders