About meOriginally from Oakland, CA I made my way to Shenzhen, China 6 years ago.
Today, I work with EPowerCorp, an American and Hong Kong-owned and managed contract manufacturer, with our very own production facilities in Dongguan, China. Together we help SMEs and Startups bring their physical product ideas to life by helping accelerate their concept ideas and bring them to commercial reality.
Have a product idea? Let's collaborate💡Email me @: firstname.lastname@example.org 📧
Industry SegmentService Provider›Manufacturers/Suppliers
- Reason for joining
- I want to use my 6 years of Manufacturing and Sourcing experience to help startups and entrepreneurs bring their physical products to life.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Contract Manufacturing, Project Management, Business Development and SCM
- What do you want to learn more about?
- What are your biggest challenges and needs
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A gravitational time dilation machine
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- SMEs and Startups
- What question would you like answered right now?
- What do startups struggle most with?