About meVP USA Operations
Robert is an experienced, strategic, professional design and operations leader. He has a strong reputation for building relationships and the teams needed to create, engineer and launch products successfully.
He has a global approach and outlook to product design and development and has worked for design and engineering corporations in the US, China and Australia. He most recently worked in Los Angeles on future transport and technology projects to 2030 and beyond.
He has strong leadership experience in design, marketing, planning, quality and engineering organisations. With a background in mechanical engineering, he is passionate about good design, quality outcomes and the need to constantly innovate.
Industry SegmentIndustry Professional
- Reason for joining
- I would like to help grow the community and capability to solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Product Development, Engineering, Electronics, IoT, Innovation, Strategy
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Californian supplier base and new technology development
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- Build capability for product developers to switch to COVID-19 supplies immediately
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- People who want to disrupt and innovate across all industries
- What question would you like answered right now?
- How can the product development community come together and ensure needed supplies for COVID-19 are ensured?