About meAfter having studied Law for six years in total and the Chinese Law specifically for two years both in France and in the South-West University of Political Science and Law (Chongqing, China), it was natural for me to start working in the legal industry in China.
My deep appreciation for this country, it's culture and constantly changing legal landscape make it the ideal playground ! My mission is here to help foreign companies working in or in relationship with China navigate the legal aspects of their activities.
Industry SegmentService Provider
- Reason for joining
- I want to join to help businesspeople expand their activities with the highest degree of certainty
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Corporate, Contract, Labor and Intellectual Property law and Dispute Resolution
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Intellectual property law
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- SME and multinational companies that meet challenges operating in China.
- What question would you like answered right now?
- What is the future of the legal industry in relation with the development of AI ?