9 | Following 1 | Event
About meQ has spent his professional career committed to realizing unseen potential through effective messaging. He has a pedigree of successfully leveraging critical thinking, strategic insight, brand strategy, focused marketing that helped to grow businesses. He has more than 15 years, building businesses, extending reach and developing new products and exploring new markets. His passion and leadership in branding and marketing has led companies through startup, survival and growth stages.
Most recently, while earning his MBA in Design Strategy at CCA, he founded, built a successful iPhone design business all the way through acquisition. Q leveraged his branding expertise for 5 years as Creative Director for The Futon Shop where he led business development and new partnership collaboration. In his first year alone, Q increased the organization revenues by 20%. He was involved in joint venture opportunities with the SF 49ers, Golden State Warriors and SF Giants.
Previously, Q has spent 5 years engaged with multiple ad agencies as a hired gun and problem solver. He’s developed a reputation for creating impactful graphics and user-centered web design. Some clients included Crystal Geyser and PowerBar.
Q is an active member of the SF Industrial Designer group and Designers for Social Impact group.
Industry SegmentService Provider›Product Development Firm
- Reason for joining
- i like hardware with a like bit of software on top?!
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Marketing & Product Development
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Hardware and software development
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- the yelp system for good driving behavior!
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- hardware and software folks!
- What question would you like answered right now?
- who has the same vision, come join me - make the driving fun and fanciful - it's a privilege!