About me- I am known as a professional with excellent APAC channel marketing and BD skills in hardware startup consumer electronics sector.
- Founder, VentureFace
VentureFace is a growth building company who helps new accessory brands penetrate APAC markets and build traction. Our team's experiences cover 10 Asian countries and 500+ points of sales from channels such as Apple stores / Apple Reseller / high end electronics shops / boutique shops.
- Sales Director, BeLuvv : Bluetooth wristband for kids. Created US 400k int’l sales (from zero) in 12 months
- Co-founder, PAFERS
Co-founded the company, assembled RD team, created world’s first App-enabled Bluetooth module for indoor fitness machines. Penetrated Apple Store US / Europe / APAC. PAFERS Bluetooth module still has no.1 market share in fitness machine industry, adapted by many well know brands including BH (No.1 brand in EU)
- 7 years of channel sales / product marketing experiences in APR / CE / Telecom channels across APAC
Industry SegmentIndustry Professional
- Reason for joining
- VentureFace is an APAC growth building company which helps hardware startups build traction. We have go-to-market know how and want to contribute.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- BD for hardware startups and new brands, APAC channel sales, APAC channel marketing, creating 6 to 7 figure sales from zero in APAC
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Overall hardware startup trend
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A kick-ass brand, a regional platform to help more hardware startups thrive in APAC
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- business hardware startups or consumer hardware startups around the world